Kaffeinated Konversations is a creating a culture of social space by engaging readers, writers and artists through various meetups, projects and experiences. Seeing the need for the readers for more books, we came up with KK Book Box that’s especially curated and reviewed by Kaffeinated Konversations.
Kavita Singh, the Founder of Kaffeinated Konversations realized that there was a gap in reading and this was attributed to a lot of reasons like lack of time, too many options to choose and prominence of authors who promote rather than write well. Books that are actually read and recommended were the best kinds but not many people knew which were these books. Thus the idea of Kaffeinated Konversations Book Box was born.
There are 3 book box options:
- General Reads – This book box is multi-genre box ie. it consists of fiction, non-fiction, poetry, biography, etc. This is the book box for general readers.
- Business Reads– It is especially customized for startups and entrepreneurs. In this book box, the subscribers would get 2/3 books per month and some accessories.
- Gift – The -Box – This gives you the option to gift wrap the book box of your choice from the above two. We customize it with a message and a handwritten letter. The books are wrapped beautifully. This is done at no extra cost.
These book box are designed to serve the following purposes:
1. Saving time of the readers by automatically selecting awesome books that are already reviewed.
2. #MadeInIndia is the prime focus for us.
3. Great authors from South Asian/African continents are picked up. Their books go into the making of the book box collection.
4. The joy of receiving a box every month and being surprised.
5. Whole brain development due to the mixed genre style of the box concept.
This month’s General Reads book box is themed “Novel Writing Month Box”. So the two books that are there in the box are written by authors in the November month.
The book Maya’s New Husband by Neil D’Silva is being made in motion picture. The another book Dangle by Sutapa Basu is highly appreciated and recommended by Bestselling author, Amish Tripathi. Both these authors have worked really hard and have brought out an amazing book. The book box also consists of accessories that are based on the theme. This time a big notecard is enclosed. This notecard helps writers/bloggers to jot down writing ideas or acts as a fun way to write to-do list on it.
The book box was initiated on 1st November 2016 and was launched and revealed on 6th November 2016. The readers and writers of Indore city were part of this launch.
The Business Reads Book Box has an interesting array of books according to the interest and reading level of the subscriber.
You can watch the unboxing of the business read box by Manish Dhane, one of the subscribers.
Got you interested? Well check us out and drop in a message at any of these places: